Информация о дополнении
Explore stunning Firth of Forth and south Fife territory with the always-busy Fife Circle Line for Train Simulator!
The Fife Circle Line is formed of 2 principle routes, the Edinburgh - Aberdeen Line and the Loop Line, with connections at Inverkeithing and Kirkcaldy allowing for trains to run point-to-point services both starting and terminating at Edinburgh. Services on the route used to be 2 separate local services, but they were joined together after a link at Dunfermline was reopened in 1989.
With the completion of the circle, enhancements to the line soon followed. New stations were built to give communities back their rail services and to increase connectivity to Edinburgh Airport, and in more recent years, ScotRail boosted capacity in the peak hours with the introduction of loco-hauled trains, powered by the modern BR Class 68s.
The highlight of any Fife Circle train is the opportunity to cross the striking and instantly recognisable Forth Rail Bridge, which spans 1.5 miles and carries the railway high over the Firth of Forth. Such iconic experiences twinned with ever-bustling Scottish rail operations - the perfect blend that you can explore in Train Simulator!
A selection of engaging Career and Railfan Mode scenarios are included:
-  1. Circle Service (Part 1)
-  2. Circle Service (Part 2)
-  3. Express to Kirkcaldy
-  4. Southbound Fast
-  5. Short Autumn Run (Part 1)
-  6. Short Autumn Run (Part 2)
-  7. Short Autumn Run (Part 3)
- [A4] 8. Scottish Speed
- [Railfan Mode] Edinburgh Haymarket
- [Railfan Mode] Dalmeny
More scenarios are available on the Steam Workshop online and in-game. Train Simulator’s Steam Workshop scenarios are free and easy to download, adding many more hours of exciting gameplay. With scenarios being added daily, why don’t you check it out now!
Click here for Steam Workshop scenarios.
- 49-Mile route from Edinburgh to Dunfermline via Kirkcaldy
- 19 stations, including Edinburgh Gateway
- Includes the iconic Forth Rail Bridge
- BR Class 68 in ScotRail Livery
- BR Class 158 in ScotRail Livery
- BR Class 170 in ScotRail Livery
- LNER A4 in BR Brunswick Green Livery
- BR Mk2 Coaches in ScotRail Livery
- BR Mk1 Coaches in Maroon Livery
- 7 Career Scenarios
- Quick Drive Compatible
- Download size: 788.7mb