Информация о дополнении
Anarchy isn’t just a watered down symbol on a t-shirt...
The Sydney Character Pack is the 34th DLC for PAYDAY 2. Heisters can now play as the furious Sydney. It also contains the Anarchist Perk Deck together with the Bootleg Assault Rifle and Wing Melee Knife.
Sydney originates from Australia, but more importantly, from the electric and unleashing mayhem called PUNK. She’s been ruling the backstreets of Melbourne, infusing anarchy and havoc wherever she felt it was needed. But now she’s grown tired of fighting the same fuzz over and over. So with nothing more than her attitude she kicks in the US door and sets her aim on the best heisters in the world - the PAYDAY gang.
- The Anarchist Perk Deck - it's all about keep standing and keep fighting without, to quote Sydney: “hide behind crates like a f**king wanker!”. The Anarchist lets you fight on as your armor is almost beyond what bullets can penetrate.
- The Bootleg assault rifle - is Sydney’s weapon of choice. As it was her first automatic weapon she seldom lets it out of her sight. The additional ammo in the LMG drum mag is also fun when you're simply too bored to reload.
- Two new, unique mods - comes with the Bootleg Assault Rifle. The AML Barrel and the Bootstrap Compensator. In combination with the Bootleg, they’ll inflict that much-sought chaos.
- Some have a rabbit’s foot, maybe some carries a rosary - But for Sydney, it’s her beloved butterfly knife, Wing. Fidgeting with it keeps her calm - for a while. But some time even she can’t control her steel based pet and then...it attacks.
- Sydney’s mask - is the embodiment of that special, little bastard who enjoys when stuff burns. With a big smirking smile she approaches upcoming victims - signaling that what she’s about to do, isn’t just a necessary evil to get the job done - it’s also fun!