Об этой игре
“Nephise was a young orb collector. One day, while searching for orbs, she got lost and fell down a hole into Dragons Valley. The only exit was via the High Grounds, but there was no easy way up there. She came upon a vast lake. She unmoored a boat near to the shore, and sailed it to the other side…”
Nephise returns, in her deadliest and most expansive adventure yet! Will she escape from Dragons Valley? Find out in this highly immersive first-person “walking simulator” with extensive exploration, as well as light puzzle and platforming elements.
- The third game in Tonguç Bodur’s Nephise series, though no prior knowledge of the earlier games is required to enjoy this thrilling standalone tale
- Professional voice narration, short cutscenes, and an average playing time of an hour or more
- Predominantly relaxing gameplay which encourages exploration, with the addition of light puzzle and platforming elements and a small degree of danger
- A wide variety of locations, lighting, and weather conditions, including rain and snow
- Atmospheric sound design, with a dynamic music score
- A richer story than the previous Nephise games, co-written by Bottle: Pilgrim author Michael Bowser
PS: The core aspect of this game is the atmosphere. It is recommended for those who mostly seek to experience the mood.